Thursday, January 3, 2013

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another!

Broke a bone the other week and went to see the Doc.
He fixed it up and as I left I tripped over a rock.
Chipped a tooth and saw the dentist two blocks down the road.
Received a crown, but had to go and stopped up his commode.
Plunged it well, and so it flushed, but dropped my wedding band.
Fished it out and walked outside, that day was not as planned.
Got in my car, it wouldn't start, yes, I was out of fuel.
Thumbed a ride from a old farmer and sat on the back of his mule.
Got bucked off and landed on my rump and tore my jeans.
Patched them up with Duct Tape, worst job you've ever seen.
Walked on home but stepped in poo, left by a dog or hen.
Took off my shoes and walked barefoot but stepped in poo again.
Washed my feet, but cut my toe on a piece of broken glass.
Wrapped it up and walked on home in hopes that day would pass.
Made it home, and walked right in but slipped on my son's sock.
Fell down hard and broke a bone, and walked back to the Doc.