Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Super Cape

I've got a super cape -
Had it for three years.
It helps me fly from here to there,
From Russia to Algiers.
Sometimes it's a force field.
Sometimes it's a whip.
Sometimes it's a comfy blanket.
For naps I always skip.
My mom she wants to wash it,
But I don't want her to.
It's got my bubble gum collection -
Took two years to chew.
There's some blood on the corner
From when I scraped my chin.
And in the middle of the back,
It's got some hair and skin.
It keeps me safe from the wind and snow,
And alien invaders.
And helps me hide my Mom's gross foods,
Like beets and stewed tomaters.
I don't need a napkin.
I've always got my cape.
It's only got a few small holes
I've fixed with some Duct Tape.
I also use it for a towel,
After I take a bath.
But that's just once or twice a year,
I'm not too good at math.
It's great as a sleeping bag,
And as a parachute.
It's great as an umbrella,
And hiding all my loot.
You're welcome to see it,
Unless you're a girl.
It's the best cape around,
The best one in the world.