Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BIGFOOT CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Went out last week for a hike in the woods,
Spent a couple of nights in a tent.
Counted deer and elk and squirrels,
And picked up a pole cat's scent.
Crossed some creeks and jumped some logs,
Climbed a tree or two;
Skipped some rocks and whittled sticks,
And stepped right in some poo.

But then it happened - I couldn't believe it!
A creature scooted by.
Walked upright with lengthy arms,
Hair from its head to its thighs!
The beast looked like I thought he would,
'Bout six foot nine and hunched,
Heavy bodied with dreads in his fur,
I could have been his lunch!

I followed his trail, those giant tracks.
His feet were awfully big.
I caught his scent, about passed out,
He smelled just like a pig.
And then it happened, my dreams came true,
OUT JUMPED THE YETI!
I let out a sigh and turned off my camera,
It was just my Uncle Eddie.