Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free Laptop If You Read This!

I trust the banks and car salesmen - take them at their word.
Not trust a politician?  Why that's simply absurd!
All the soldiers use chivalry; their commanders are meek.
The credit card companies, my happiness they seek.
Wall Street is looking out for my good, the lottery I'll win,
Sharks won't really eat me; they just want a patted fin.
If I click on this link, I can earn a million a month,
If I take these pills, my hair will grow a ton!
I can speak Spanish next week and Latin in two;
Those jeans will win me all the girls, I do know that is true.
My muscles can grow without lifting a weight;
Sign my name on this line, free credit and dates.
I'll be just like God when I eat from this tree;
I know that is right cause this snake just told me.