Friday, January 13, 2012

Siamese Sextuplets

Finally scored a date, HOORAY!
Been a year could hardly wait,
Call it lucky, call it fate,
But a pretty dish was on my plate.

Not one or two or three or four,
Not five but six, yes I'm for sure,
Arrived when I knocked on the door,
About passed out, fell on the floor.

Siamese sextuplets that's correct!
Feel like one of God's elect!
Could hardly stand fully erect.
As they gave my cheek a peck.

Took them out to a fancy dinner,
Got my bill my wallet thinner.
Thinking thoughts just like a sinner,
Visions of an old mule skinner.

To the movies we did go,
Took up most of the back row.
Bought six popcorns and six cokes;
My bank account was getting low.

All piled back into my truck,
They sat in back I sat up front,
Let me be honest; let me be blunt-
This wasn't what I really wanted.

One wanted ice cream, one a beer,
One talked loudly, couldn't hear,
One kept looking in the mirror,
One kept asking if she could steer.

And one, the last, was very frisky,
I think she had a bit of whiskey,
She kept trying to squeeze and kiss me,
With all the eyes it seemed too risky.

All the excitement slowly passed.
Visions of grandeur did not last.
These girls were nice but way to vast.
I kissed each one then got out fast.